Monday, March 23, 2015

Kwik Sew 3869

Summer blouses.  This is View A.  I used a lightweight linen from Hancocks.  I wasn't pleased with the quality.  This came from China.
The wrinkling you see over the bust dart is not enough spray starch, the blouse has been hanging in a closet for a few days, and it's too big for the dressform.  Just buttoning it on the dress form wrinkled it too.

 I love the princess seaming and it was so quick to put together.

 I'm going to have to add a clear snap on both of the blouses and equal distance above the top buttonholes, they gape open too much for me.  I've worn the pink one and had to wear a sweater buttoned up so you would not see my chest.


The flowered one is View B from the same pattern in a remnant from the last sale of our Hancocks.  The linen came last fall to winter 2014 I believe.  This was all they had and I loved the print.  It's quilting cotton I think.
 The back.
Having fun with my 960Q decorative stitches.



I love this pattern.  I used a 1 1/4.  It was fast and easy and great for layering under jackets.

No comments: