** I've been trying to find this pattern to link it, but it seems in the last 4 months or so, it has disappeared from online pattern sites. So, I'm reclassifying it as an OOP pattern. It went out the door this morning, but my husband was not in a mood for pictures. He just wanted to make it to work in one piece in the rain. I also plan to replace the buttons. I should have made the buttonholes larger. Various charts have 5/8's buttons anywhere from 15mm to 17 mm. And I think I was having a reading glasses malfunction when I first read the pattern.
The finished jacket. I made this jacket using JoAnn's heavy denim. I believe it was about 12 oz. The pattern is really easy. I chose to top stitch in navy blue, because I was worried about my top stitching skills. The fit is generous. My husband is a Large sometimes entering in the the extra Large region
Overall, I love the jacket and will make my husband more of these as the years go by. I have a few trendier ideas not that I am familiar with the pattern. It could have been a quicker sew, but with the snow and ice we had over the last few weeks, I did loads of driving kids around, batches of oatmeal raisin cookies.