Sunday, November 6, 2016



A work in progress.  This will soon be Kwik Sew 3794, a very easy gathered skirt with an elastic back and plain front.  I added 6 inches to my skirt to make it longer.
The fabric is a narrow quilting fabric which I had purchased in yards years ago from Fabric com.  I've used it for almost everything and decided to use most of it in this skirt.  I'm not sure how it will look finished, but with a brown t shirt and sandals, it might look nice for summer.

Around 2 years ago, I lost my laptop and posting pictures to  that one was so easy.  All of my kids have moved off the family desktop and so I am trying to learn how to use it for blog posting.  It's different and a few extra steps.   I don't see a laptop in my future soon.  I've been sewing slowly and simply so my posts will not be exciting.  

No comments: