Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cushions

What I did on my summer vacation.  Not that much sewing and what I did was not very good.  It felt like a vacation where we had to get a lot done before going back to work.  We did some vacation type eating and I gained some weight.  I went through my closet and tried on a lot of things and put back a pretty good small collection of things I'm going to start the fall on.  My husband has decided he is not ready for retirement and went looking for a job.  I've picked back up on my walking.  



Look how big these guys are!  



I had some upholstery fabric I bought a long time ago when Walmart began closing out their fabric section, but I never found the chair I wanted and didn't have enough to recover anything anyway.  So I began to turn it into cushions.  I made one for the fireplace.  We have DVD's and dog things so I only made this one.  I made 2 for a bedroom window seat.  I'm now going to make some big sofa cushions and slowly use it up.  It is definitely upholstery fabric, stiff and doesn't feel very good for any other projects.   So I'm currently in pillow/cushion making mode.  

No comments: