Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Simplicity A1273

I bought this on another grocery shopping trip.  Lots of little girls must have gotten dolls for Christmas, and the AG patterns on the racks were bare.
 This pattern has a cardigan, done in knits or wovens, a skirt, a top and the tunic, and the leggings.  The leggings and tunic need a knit.
 I tried the little cardigan jacket in a brown Ralph Lauren scrap (literally) wool.  I lined it with a cream stretch lining fabric.  My Bemburg was packed in a box under the Christmas boxes in the garage.  This is the front.
And the back.  Some tugging, but I really think it's me working with the lining and the wool and the tiny 1/4 inch seams.  Anyway lots of fun.

I hope everyone has a very fun but safe celebration of New Year's eve tonight...And a very Happy New Year tomorrow.

No comments: