Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kwik Sew 2811 and bugs


A quick pair of pj pants.  I wanted to do this pattern as a set, but that will have to wait.  I needed a quick pair or 2 or pj pants.  We have all the boys living at home right now, the dog is on a diet, and June bugs are big at night.  They are her favorite.  In and Out, in and out.  As soon as the June bug hits the back pavement, she's on it.  Crunch, crunch.  We tell her no, but she's not listening and she doesn't need to go out that much for bathroom business.  Rant over...

I made some great night gowns, but I also wanted some pj pants.  I made these a mixture of Medium and Large.  My bottom measures 42 firm right now, and the ease in the Large is 46, so I'm trying these out.  The waist borders on Medium and Large, so the elastic pulls the fabric a bit.  The fabric came from Fabric com 1.95 sales some time ago.  It's all cotton.  The drawstrings are attached to elastic and I like this.

I'm going to wear these a week or so, and see if I like this size or scale down a size or a half.

No comments: