Monday, January 27, 2014

Jalie 2568

15 pair I believe.  I kept turning one leg inside out, and tossed that pair.  I used some tricot from JA's I purchased way back, and some soft picot lace I had on hand.  I just piece sewed them in stages over a few days.  I made view A, like the red pair in the far left side.  Not exciting, but I'm glad I did it.  I got rid of some basics in my wardrobe and I want to replace them.  This is a bad allergy year for me, and I've got 3 kids in 3 different schools this year.  I can't wait for summer.  My oldest moved back home this October and it seems easier to drive him with his younger brother to the same college campus.  He seems to like not having to drive over at the school too.

On the 960Q Viking the low bobbin light will come on and the machine will slow to a stop.  I push the green light on the screen and the machine will start to sew again for a bit then slow down and  beep again. It will post the low bobbin picture on the screen.   I can  hold my finger on the green button and it will continue to sew without a hitch. I don't have to leave my finger there long, just a brief possible second.   It seems to overide the low bobbin notice.  I can see  the warning and the stopping  if I was doing rows of large embroidery designs.  This machine can hold in it's memory some elaborate designs and some are large and stitch out in a larger size and I would want the machine to slow and stop and let me know before I damaged it.


No comments: