Tuesday, April 16, 2013

More skirts

 
 
I forget which pattern company the tan came from.  The black is a Simplicity, and the brown cotton plaid a basic Kwik Sew that I've done in a denim and a plaid and a royal blue.  I've got some skirts that I haven't finished and a few that I've bought.  I may have a few hanging behind my boys clothing racks that I've forgotten to look.  This tells me I wear a lot of skirts.

 I got a comment from my first post of reposting and I blew it away.  As the page was loading I saw the comment and clicked it, and it just vanished.  I'm not sure if it's me, or Blogger does this sometimes.  Thank you for making a comment.  I wasn't feeling energetic enough to post this year, and my kids had schedules that included me driving them all over the metroplex and waiting for long waits.  I had reached my picture limit on Blogger, and really thought some of my posts were wasteful and I could go back and redo some things.  And, I really felt in some ways I had way too many clothes, patterns, fabrics, etc.  What do I have?  What do I wear?  What do I need? 

No comments: